BRAC EPL Stock Brokerage Limited is a leading stockbrokers in the country. The organization offers brokerage services to international institutions, domestic institutions, retail clients and non-resident Bangladeshis (NRBs). It is also the pioneer and leader in facilitating foreign portfolio investments in Bangladesh and boasts one of the best Equity Research teams of the country. Previously known as Equity Partners Securities Limited (EPSL), the company was formed in early 2000 as a brokerage house licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Bangladesh. BRAC Bank Limited acquired 51% shares of Equity Partners Securities Limited on 31 July 2009. In the year 2011, the bank acquired an additional 39% shares of BRAC EPL Stock Brokerage Limited, taking the total ownership to 90%. BESL has a dominant market share of 60% in the foreign portfolio investment execution segment.
Corporate Office Address
Symphony (3rd Floor) SE (F) -9, Road No. - 142 , Gulshan Avenue,Dhaka- Bangladesh.
Telephone Numbers: C/O :+88 02-222282446-48
Call Center Number :16285
|Title||BRAC EPL Stock Brokerage Limited|
|Address||DSE Annex Building(9th floor), 9/E Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000.|
|Service Type||Broker House|
Add Your Rating for the Service